2013

2013

Tidbits of Us

I am the wife of an amazing man, seeking hard after God's will for his family, and the mother of 3 beautiful little girls and a 4th baby lost in pregnancy, who all pull at my heartstrings continually. Life has been a whirlwind since our wedding in 2008, including seminary, adventures in camp ministry, missions in Kosovo, and countless moves and God's fingerprints are throughout it all. We are blessed and encouraged that He is equipping us continually for the ministry ahead and pray we are great stewards to all he has entrusted to us, in family, friends, ministry, finances, and of course, the gospel.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Book Review: Thank you, God, for Blessing Me




Max Lucado has a great knack for speaking to adults and children alike. His newer book, Thank you, God, for Blessing Me, is no exception. It's a sweet little book that helps remind children to thank God for all the daily things in life. From friends, family, food, everything around him, and even his "little buggy feat". One of my favorite pages in this rhyming board book asks God to help him be kind, obey and remember to say thank you. The pictures and colors are wonderful for young children, and I enjoy them myself as well! It's the perfect size for my child to hold and flip through the wonderfully illustrated pages as we read together and are both reminded to thank God for each blessing around us, big and small. I would recommend this book for children just starting to listen to parents read to them through early elementary.
This book was provided to me by booksneeze.com, and I was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment